Real Estate Law Firm | Real Estate Attorneys Akron, Ohio
At Davis Law Group, our Akron real estate attorneys handle all aspects of real estate law, guiding our clients through both straight forward and complex real estate transactions. We work with both businesses and homeowners providing a full range of legal services relating to real estate and titles. Our attorneys have extensive experience in the negotiation, drafting and review of all types of documentation generated by real estate transactions. We have represented various entities in the acquisition, financing and construction of commercial, retail and residential projects.
We also have significant experience relating to real estate title insurance, and the complex issues that real estate title insurance can present. We understand title insurance issues, and can make the process of preparing pro formas and title commitments simple and efficient, and the review of title insurance policies straightforward. Our attorneys have the ability to recognize issues related to the title history of a parcel of real estate far in advance of any title problems that may place in jeopardy a transaction. If there is a title issue, our real estate lawyers have proven success in finding solutions to challenging real estate title defects. We are successful in providing solutions critical in allowing for a clear title to pass to another person or entity.
The law firm has broad experience in various financing vehicles for real estate transactions including conventional financing, tax credit financing, bond financing and other types of mixed-financing projects.
If you face a contract dispute over a real estate matter, our Akron real estate lawyers can provide excellent representation to protect your interests and property. We ensure your rights are protected from the beginning so that minor details don't escalate into devastating legal problems.
We are a full-service residential and commercial real estate law firm handling the following areas:
Real Estate transactions and contracts, including consultation, negotiation and document drafting:
- Purchase and sale transactions from home acquisitions to complex commercial, industrial and investment transactions
- Commercial and residential leases
- Easements, permits, licenses and restrictive covenants
- Real estate lending and borrowing
- Condominiums Owners association matters
- Consultation and drafting documents to establish corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and other entities for the acquisition and development of real estate
- Trustee sales
Litigation, arbitration and mediation with regard to:
- Property and title insurance claims and disputes
- Real estate assessment and taxation
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- General contract matters
- Environmental regulation and compliance
- Land use, planning, development and zoning
If you’re looking to find a real estate attorney in Akron Ohio, our lawyers bring over 35 years of experience to the table. For the best representation, contact Davis Law Group LLC at 330-434-6600 or toll-free at 888-218-7733.
Areas Of Practice
Big Law Firm Service, Small Law Firm Price
- CIVIL LITIGATION ATTORNEY
- BUSINESS/COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
- ENTITY FORMATION and TRANSACTIONS
- GOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS LAWYER
- BOARD OF REVISION/TAX APPEALS
- REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY
- LANDLORD/TENANT ATTORNEY
- CRIMINAL/TRAFFIC (DUI) LAWYER
- ESTATE PLANNING/WILLS LAWYER
- PROBATE LAWYER
- PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
- BUSINESS DEBT COLLECTION ATTORNEY
- ESTATE PLANNING, TRUSTS, AND WILLS ATTORNEY
- DUI, OVI LAWYER ATTORNEY
- BUSINESS DEBT COLLECTION ATTORNEY
- SEALED RECORDS ATTORNEY